Last update: 28 May 2020
Helpful hint: Remember just because something has been looked at doesn't mean it's going in the game, or that we're able to provide updates beyond that!
These are not endorsements of threads, we're just helping you find them. Also, if you post about one of these items, you will likely be referred to the existing thread. Save your frustration, comment on the thread instead!
- Vertical Slabs, Sideways Slabs, Furniture
- Concrete and Terracotta having Slab, Stair, and Wall Variants
- Custom Skins
- NBT Tags for Custom Recipes
- Custom mobs for Mapmakers
- Macros folder in data or behavior packs to define "new" blocks, items, and entities
- Superflat/Custom World Generation
- World Size Option
- Bear Varieties - Please consolidate all your general support various biome specific bears here, unless they are brand new/fantasy/imaginary ursine/bear-like creatures.
- Generic Birds - the general idea of more birds.
- There are also threads for lions, tigers, elephants, penguins, fox eyes, and every single announced item from Minecon 2018.
Weather and Nature
- Natural Disasters
- Realistic Terrain
- Natural Occurrence in the Nether (like weather-ish)
- Biome: Volcano
- Biome Specific Grass and Trees
- Villager guards, knights, soldiers, fighters, defenders, archers, warriors, or protectors
- Nitwit Dialog
- Villager Animations
- Please see the Java Combat Snapshot category for discussion about the current plans. Please place new ideas in their proper categories (usually Gameplay or Blocks, Tools, Items)
- Redo Mob Spawning System
- Disable Mobs From Spawning
- Add a unique type of mob for each existing biome.
- Add the ability to disable autosaving and to exit without saving
- Ability to pause single-player games (Bedrock)
- Make everything in every kind of wood
Performance and Render Distance
Plug ins, Add-ons, Launcher
- Add on maker (via menu)
- Allow Minecraft Players To Program Plugins For Minecraft Maps And Realms
- Create a Minecraft launcher to use old versions
- Launcher Options for Different Versions and Multiple User Accounts
Availability on your favorite platform
- Bedrock Engine for Mac & Linux
- Oculus Go version?
- Oculus Quest
- Chromebook Availability | ChromeOS
- Daydream VR Support
- Bedrock for Android TV
- (Server software) Windows 32bit Availability
- Minecraft in Steam Store
- Minecraft for DS, DS lite and DS i