Welcome to the official Minecraft feedback site!
In the spirit of a more dynamic landing page - we know you may be in the habit of not looking here, but you'll find the latest news about feedback.minecraft.net here.
If you are looking for support or technical assistance, please visit Mojang Support or Xbox Support. Bugs go here. (Bugs are a different kind of feedback and will be deleted without reminders going forward.)
If you are having log in issues for feedback.minecraft.net (aka here), please try using your Microsoft account!
What's new (it's June)
* Jess wrote up an article about the Official Minecraft Community Realm. Move your eyes over to it here.
* Put the support link on the bottom (it goes to Mojang Support's help page) and fixed the link to "Give Feedback" to actually go to the form that submits your feedback. If it breaks, "#inkybrokeit" and please use the green button to contact the Community Team.
* We have two new (experimental) forms: Report a Feedback site link and Feature my content! You'll find these via the feedback button. They're experimental because if they get heavily misused, they'll go away. We welcome your feedback on them in the Website category. We also have a new article in our Knowledge Base about our forms.
* That issue with logging in with your Microsoft account? We'll have a fix in place no later than 13 June, end of day Pacific time, so I'm told. Hang in there, and sorry about that.
* May/June's topic is The Underground (located in Biomes, Dimensions, and Structures) - the team newbie had it labeled as April/May and has been corrected accordingly with apologies.
* We created a Feedback section in the Knowledge Base. You can find changes to the feedback site there, as well as a guide on making great feedback, and other useful site related info.
* The Guide to Great Feedback has been updated with community and staff suggestions including a more prominent call out to the community Wiki (is your idea already in game?) and the strong reminder to keep feedback, no matter how awesome, limited to a single well thought out discussion idea per post (no "everything but the kitchen sink" posting).
* We added a section for Education Edition changelogs. Just in case you're looking for them.
What's coming up
A full visual refresh of the feedback site! We have exciting plans to help bring our visual look up to date with minecraft.net, but in a "minimal downtime" kind of way.
Website bug fixes and feature additions.