August's Feedback Topic of the Month:
Menus! They're essential for helping you navigate Minecraft and get to what you want with ease. That's why we've started working on a major redesign of the Minecraft menu - also known as the UI (User Interface) - for all Bedrock Engine-based platforms (so that's Minecraft on Xbox One, Windows 10, VR, mobile devices and Nintendo Switch).
We also have our User Interface, Input Methods and Menu Options category in case you are in need of ideas to put in your design.
Welcome to the official Minecraft feedback site!
In the spirit of a more dynamic landing page - we know you may be in the habit of not looking here, but you'll find the latest news about feedback.minecraft.net here.
If you are looking for support or technical assistance, please visit Mojang Support or Xbox Support. Bugs go here. (Bugs are a different kind of feedback and will be deleted without reminders going forward.)
Videos, pictures and links without context are subject to removal, as these are not considered feedback. Please do not use an excessive amount of images in your post. 1 or 2 is reasonable (more if you are participating in our Feedback Topic this month), 10-12 is not. Please remember that using images and links are privileges, not rights.
This month's tip: Adding more threads on things that have already been discussed creates spam! Please use search.
Also, if you have two ideas - please put them in different posts!
Keep these links bookmarked!
What's New (14 August)
* (9 August) We'd like to improve the Biomes, Dimensions, and Structures category. Add your thoughts to the thread.
* (9 August) Updated this post.
* (6 August) Made a tiny change to encourage people to click and read posts before voting.
* (3 August) FAQ-a-polooza. It is Fun FAQ Friday here in Community Land as we cruise towards a destination of better documentation. Here are links you'll want to visit:
These live in the Feedback Website category of our Knowledge Base:
Meet the Categories went out of date, thanks to the fast moving and shuffling of categories that took place the first two full months of the new feedback site. Oops, we're bringing that back in line because a FAQ out of date helps nobody!
Tags on Posts and What they Mean needed a page. It has one now.
* (2 August) Removed Header button from posting form. It's not broken. Keeps things simple, wasn't being used that much anyway, and prevents posts in entire Heading 1. We make changes around here often, but we also enjoy your feedback about our website changes.
* (1 August) Come back early next week for our new featured topic!