- Berry Bushes (and Fruit on Trees is in this thread but Fruit trees weren't announced)
- Pandas (related Panda/Bamboo thread)
- Bamboo (related grass in this thread was not announced)
- Add-on news: New Entities, Data Driven Spawning (example), Particles, Animation (here), and Scripting API
- Pillagers aka raiding parties on villages (This or this would be a great place to start for those hostile NPC mobs)
- Variations of villager designs in different biomes
- More cats and cat stuff
- MINECON EARTH 2018 "Everything we announced"
- The Super FAQ of your favorite questions
- Previously Considered Feedback (updated 5 October)
- Creating Great Feedback
- Posting Guidelines
Welcome to the official Minecraft feedback site!
We love listening to your feedback and suggestions! We just had MINECON 2018, so please read all the stuff we have announced first. What did you think of MINECON Earth 2018? Let us know by filling out this feedback survey!
Let’s keep our discussion in threads that already exist - we’re super excited too, but this really helps you talk about things with other fans of the same topic. Here’s what’s announced, plus some very closely related and already popular threads!
You can sort by "announced" in each category to quickly see all the ideas that have already been announced and "under review" to find things that have been looked at by the team. Please don't make new threads on the above topics - let's keep the HYPE together!
Is it a parity request? Read up on how to make your issue seen by the right team!
Keep in mind, not everyone may have access to outside links (like YouTube, mods, etc.). People may have images blocked and can't just "look at a picture". Please contain all the info you need for people to vote within your feedback post on this site. Everything else should be considered "extra", not required watching or reading!
September's Feedback Topic of the Month:
We're revisiting our topic of the month structure.
What else is new? See our full feedback site changelog here.