Welcome to the official Minecraft feedback site!
In the spirit of a more dynamic landing page - we know you may be in the habit of not looking here, but you'll find the latest news about feedback.minecraft.net here.
If you are looking for support or technical assistance, please visit Mojang Support or Xbox Support. Bugs go here. (Bugs are a different kind of feedback and will be deleted without reminders going forward.)
If you are having log in issues for feedback.minecraft.net (aka here), please try using your Microsoft account!
Do not engage spam! Spam, or "garbage posts" often occur over holiday periods and weekends. We have a form to report these problems and so just file a report and move on.
This month's tip: Please keep it to one idea per topic post. The posting guidelines recommend it, and we are strongly working on enforcing it. Lists aren't useful, as they don't give us a clear indication of what people actually are voting on for your idea!
What's new (12 July)
* July featured topic: The Swamp. Gaze upon its murky depths. We are also changing how we do featured topic threads so please read up even if you have no interest in swamps.
* Wizardry happened, and we've introduced some new tags and fixed the tag mismatch issue, most likely. Here are the tags and what they mean:
- staff comment: Someone from Minecraft commented on this thread - could be inkycatz, could be another community team member, may be a developer having a thought or needing information. Who knows? Open the thread and look!
- under review: The team has discussed this idea and it has a status other than "not happening". If it's not happening for sure, it becomes Previously Considered Feedback. Check that page every couple weeks, or do a sort on 'under review' to see what's being discussed in some fashion. Discussion does not mean it will eventually make it into Minecraft or may not move to 'previously considered' at a future date.
- updated: Currently, we feel the 'edited' tag at the bottom of the posts fades into the background. If you want to see threads whose original post has been edited (so you can perhaps, check for changes, and possibly adjust your vote as needed), then this is a good way to sort posts. We welcome feedback specifically on this tag over in the Website category. (It may go away after our visual refresh, or we may just keep it.)
- needs info: If a post needs more information for some reason, it'll get this tag.
We appreciate your input and thoughts on these tags, and hope everyone finds them useful. We know there is an issue with "tags mismatch" on the posts and the posts on your profile page. Always defer to what the post itself says as we figure out the other page.
* Gameplay had an identity crisis and a new category emerged: Minecraft (General). Check it out, now in-game things are separate from non-in-game things. That's the goal, anyway.
* We're going through each of the category (Start Heres) and making sure they reflect best what the categories mean.
* New article: Previously Considered Feedback. You'll want to read that.
What's coming up
A full visual refresh of the feedback site! We have exciting plans to help bring our visual look up to date with minecraft.net, but in a "minimal downtime" kind of way.
Website bug fixes and feature additions.