Update: Glow squids and glow item frames have now released as part of Caves & Cliffs Part I.
The innocuous inkfish known as the Glow Squid has made its way to Bedrock this week in our latest Beta!
- Glow squid do not spawn naturally in the world yet but can be spawned using a spawn egg
- When killed, glow squid will drop glow ink sacs
Glow Item Frame
- Craft a glow item frame by combining a glow ink sac with an item frame in a crafting table. Any item in a glow item frame is perfectly illuminated, even at night!
- Players can now use dye to colour sign text
- Use a glow ink sac on signs to make the text glow!
- Use a regular ink sac to remove the glow effect
As with many of our other Caves & Cliffs Part I features, we want to hear your feedback so stop by the comments section and let us know what you think about this sparkling new sea creature.
Please sign in to leave a comment.