Glow Squid and Glow Item Frames FeedbackPinned released
Update: Glow squids and glow item frames have now released as part of Caves & Cliffs Part I.
If you want to know more about everything included in this first Caves & Cliffs release then check out the full changelog for Java and Bedrock!
The innocuous inkfish known as the Glow Squid has made its way to Bedrock this week in our latest Beta!
- Glow squid do not spawn naturally in the world yet but can be spawned using a spawn egg
- When killed, glow squid will drop glow ink sacs
Glow Item Frame
- Craft a glow item frame by combining a glow ink sac with an item frame in a crafting table. Any item in a glow item frame is perfectly illuminated, even at night!
- Players can now use dye to colour sign text
- Use a glow ink sac on signs to make the text glow!
- Use a regular ink sac to remove the glow effect
As with many of our other Caves & Cliffs Part I features, we want to hear your feedback so stop by the comments section and let us know what you think about this sparkling new sea creature.
Please sign in to leave a comment.