Minecraft has a lot of blocks, but what if they had more? What would they do? How would they look? Why do we need them?

All announced under review updated needs info

Try search! Lots of great topics get posted every day. Also look at creating great feedback, previously considered feedback and the posting guidelines before adding your idea. Please remember all bugs, support issues, posts containing duplicate topics or lists of ideas will be removed.

Vote for an existing idea or New post
  • 277 votes

    (Start Here) Unblock your creativity!

    Here are types of feedback posts you're likely to find in this area: suggestions for new types of blocks ways to improve existing tools new things that can be made from existing things (think diff...
    Pinned
  • 2 votes

    Cooked eggs

    Just put fuel and egg in furnace and you'll get cooked egg which you can eat and get 2,5 hunger bars, and saturation the same as chicken's.
  • 1 vote

    change golden tools / armors durability

    well gold tools are useless well kindagold tools are faster yes but the durability is lower than.... wood! i think you should make the durability of golden tools higher than stone tools lower than ...
  • 1 vote

    Composter producing Fertalizer (bone meal rework)

    Since bone meal can be used to dye i think it would be good to cange the item to grow plants to fertalizer. Composter will produce fertalizer and bone meal can be tune into fertalizer aswell / or s...
  • 1 vote

    Rose

    Add the Rose back. It's not found normally, so you need to use SHEARS on a ROSE BUSH and you will obtain 3-5 Roses. 30% chance of getting 5, 25% chance of getting 4, and 45% Chance of getting 3. Th...
  • 7 votes

    Make bells ring when they get hit with projectiles

    That's it. I just think that would be pretty neat. Imagine shooting a bell with an arrow. The bell rings, the arrow bounces off, it's cool.
  • 2 votes

    Organized Inventory

    Right now, WALLS are in the BUILDING BLOCKS. It should be in decoration. Stairs? OMG! I can't find them! Make them in a group! Not scattered across the inventory!
  • 3 votes

    potion of levitation

    this would make potion of levitation brew able. You would put a potion of slow falling(mundane potion + phantom membrane) and a fermented spider eye in the brewing stand and get a potion of levitat...
  • 2 votes

    Making Any Block Colored

    Alright, I know this might be hard to do, but I think it would be cool. Imagine Red Stone Bricks and Purple Wood Planks. I think it would be nice but would also probably be a struggle.
  • 4 votes

    Cherry Blossom Tree in Bamboo Forest

    I Think there shold be Cherry Blossom Trees because it would fit the bamboo, have a nice pinkish wood type and all together, it would look really nice
  • 9 votes

    Compost items

    Use rotten flesh in the compost
  • 1 vote

    Minecraft needs spyglasses!

    have you ever wanted to spy and see something really far away, but you don't want to install a mod for it...if we had spyglasses it could help Minecraft in such a great way!
  • 1 vote

    Custom color conretes

    You coud customize their color in the crafing table(like with the leader armor) after you crafted a normal colored one
  • 1 vote

    Water Pouches (to carry water)

    Water Pouch would have their own unique inventory slot. The slot would be above the hotbar and to the right of the armor slot.   The Water Pouch would act as a shulker box but, for water. you would...
  • 2 votes

    furnace minecart for bedrock edition

    The furnace minecart is one of the last few features from the early years of minecraft not found inside the bedrock edition of the game.
  • 9 votes

    Suggestion for redstone lamps

    So basicly my idea is when you put a redstone lamp into a crafting grid with dye that would change the color of the lamp. This would help with making diffrent types of maps and just as a decoration...
  • 1 vote

    Curse Of Shattering

    It will make it less likely to drop valuable items.
  • 3 votes

    Poison Resistance

    Firstly, this status effect would stop poison, wither, weakness and hunger. Secondly, this effect would be gained by drinking a potion called "antidote" which could be brewed with a poiso...
  • 2 votes

    Sticky Boot

    Sticky boot allows you to walk on walls and ceiling, sticky boot can be crafted using 2 slimeballs and 1 leather boot, if you jump while walking on wall/ceiling , you will fall down, sticky boot ca...
  • 0 votes

    (19W03C) Campfire Smoke Persisting

    After removing a campfire from the environment the smoke persists. Even after sleeping, and  placing a block where the campfire was placed, the smoke continues to show. Only restarting the world cl...
  • 3 votes

    Leather Armor for Horse

    Add leather armor for horse in Java Edition version? enjoy that are adding multiple items, and this item is only present in Bedrock Edition.
  • 0 votes

    There's something with the water

    I don't know why but I can place water buckets behind blocks and when it walls down it sometimes stops in mid-air. Sometimes i just need to watch it fall down because it doesn't want to fall down o...
  • 0 votes

    Ideas!

    Could you do a build craft as a downloaded/purchas option?    
  • 5 votes

    Crystals

    Crystals would generate in Crystalline caves, rare types of caves that have an abundance of the Crystals. Crystals would be used to create Crystal tools and weapons and Armor. They would have a dur...
  • 1 vote

    Improve torch

    Podrían lograr que la utilidad de las antorchas se ejecute desde la mano del jugador... Es decir, que cuando este equipe la antorcha antes de colocarla en algún sitio, esta ya refleje luz... Tambié...
  • 0 votes

    текстуры

    Здравствуйте, меня зовут Маша не давно установила новый снапшот и не много поиграла меня не устроило ановые текстуры лично мне кажется что раньше там на версии 1.13 или 1.12 там были стандартные те...
  • 1 vote

    Mainecraft happy days

    Mohamed
  • 1 vote

    Hay Harvester

    my idea here is a pretty cool one and i think you will all agree too! I think we should implement a hay harvesting tool like a sickle, heres an example: you are in somewhere with a ton of tall and ...
  • 1 vote

    Ground boots

    This will be crafted 2 dirt blocks at the bottom corners and the rest diamond
  • 4 votes

    Slime Blocks Core Combine Together!

    Please Read First: This idea is not about the Slime mob but the Slime Blocks cores.   You know the inner slime cores of Slime Blocks? Well it just came to me that what if you made a cube out of 8 S...