Welcome to the GOAT feedback topic, literally! With goats being not only a highly-requested mob but also a key feature shipping with Caves & Cliffs, we wanted to start gathering as much feedback as early as possible and track that across several iterations of the feature to make sure we're on the right path.
With the first iteration available today in Beta 220.127.116.11, here's a quick reminder of what to expect when you boot up the beta and start interacting with the caprine critters:
- The goat will spawn in the Extreme Hills biome for now, until we prepare a permanent place for them to live and practice their head-butting skills
- Goats are the mountain kings. They can climb mountains and rough terrain, and take reduced fall damage
- They love to jump - usually when you’re least expecting it!
- Beware! They are mischievous and might knock intruders off the mountainside!
- Goats may drop a horn item if they ram into a tree
Once you've played, be sure to let us know what you think in the comments. Whether it's the specific feature set in this first preview, their appearance, or even general difficulty, we want to hear your thoughts, feedback and suggestions on goats!
For a full breakdown of what Beta 18.104.22.168 brings, check out the latest changelog and let us know any of your general beta related feedback in the general Bedrock feedback topic.
Please sign in to leave a comment.