Lightning Rod FeedbackPinned released
Update: The lightning rod has now released as part of Caves & Cliffs Part I.
Caves and Cliffs Part I brings a little shock and...ore *ahem* into our lives in the form of the lightning rod - a fun but extremely useful new block that can be crafted from copper ingots and allows you to protect yourself from the elements during thunderstorms.
- Added lightning rods!
- Lightning rods can be crafted using copper ingots in a crafting table
- The lightning rod now interacts with lightning strikes:
- All lightning strikes that happen within a radius of 64 blocks from a lightning rod will strike the lightning rod
- Throwing a channeling trident at a lightning rod during a thunderstorm will spawn a lightning strike in the rod
- A lightning rod struck by lightning will emit a full redstone signal for 8 game ticks
Your feedback is important so let us know your thoughts and suggestions in the comments section below!
Please sign in to leave a comment.