Update: Goats have now released as part of Caves & Cliffs Part I.
Welcome to the GOAT feedback post, literally! MINECON Live 2019's mob vote winner has now arrived in Caves & Cliffs Part I. These cute caprine critters will have a lot of...ramifications on your Minecraft world:
- For now, Goats spawn in Extreme Hills. This will change with Caves & Cliffs: Part II
- Goats will occasionally ram into players and other mobs
- Goats can jump high and take less fall damage than other mobs
- Goats will avoid walking onto Powder Snow
- Goats can be bred and tempted using Wheat
- Use an empty Bucket to get Milk
- Keep an ear out for the elusive Screamer Goat!
Let us know any of your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions in the comments below!
Please sign in to leave a comment.