The innocuous inkfish known as the Glow Squid has made its way to Bedrock this week in our latest Beta!
- Glow squid do not spawn naturally in the world yet but can be spawned using a spawn egg
- When killed, glow squid will drop glow ink sacs
Glow Item Frame
- Craft a glow item frame by combining a glow ink sac with an item frame in a crafting table. Any item in a glow item frame is perfectly illuminated, even at night!
- Players can now use dye to colour sign text
- Use a glow ink sac on signs to make the text glow!
- Use a regular ink sac to remove the glow effect
As with many of our other upcoming features of Caves & Cliffs, we want to hear your feedback so stop by the comments section and let us know what you think about this sparkling new sea creature. Don't forget that you can also find the glow squid in snapshots if you're playing on Java!
Please sign in to leave a comment.