Powder Snow FeedbackPinned released
Update: Powder snow has now released as part of Caves & Cliffs Part I.
If you want to know more about everything included in this first Caves & Cliffs release then check out the full changelog for Java and Bedrock!
One of the coolest new features to arrive in Caves & Cliffs Part I, powder snow introduces fun new mechanics to experiment with as well as hazards to be wary of:
- Mobs inside a block of powder snow start to freeze and eventually take damage
- Players can protect themselves from powder snow by equipping leather armor
- Cauldrons fill up in snowy weather, creating a renewable source of powder snow. It will also generate naturally in certain snowy biomes when Caves & Cliffs: Part II releases
- Buckets can be used to scoop up and place powder snow
- Most mobs cannot walk on powder snow and fall into the block instead
- Skeletons transform into strays after standing in powder snow for awhile
- Wearing Leather Boots allows a player or mob to walk on Powder Snow without falling in
Once you've played, be sure to let us know what you think in this thread as we want to hear your thoughts, feedback, and suggestions!
Please sign in to leave a comment.