The Alchemy Table would be a new function block, with a similar appearance to a Brewing Stand. It would be crafted out of three iron ingots, a hopper, two blaze rods, and 1 magma cream.
The Alchemy Table would be, of course, used to turn coal into gold. To use it, place ten coal in the top slot, and a bucket of water in the bottom. The bar in the centre will slowly fill itself, until, full.
Once it is done, the bucket of water will become a regular bucket. In the final slot, there will either be: A gold ingot (50% chance), two gold ingots (10% chance), or nothing at all (40% chance). This inconsistency brings a bit of balance to the system. The Alchemy Table would really fit in with Minecraft, and would be a great addition to the Nether Update, as it would be a slightly easier way to get gold, which is to quite uncommon in Minecraft.
Please sign in to leave a comment.