Let's talk about Camels!Pinned
Camels are coming to Minecraft in update 1.20 and are playable in snapshot and preview right now! This new mob is found in desert villages and can be ridden by not one, but TWO players at the same time. They can be pretty zippy too, so perfect for long treks across the overworld.
- Added Camel base mob functionality
- Added two-seat rider functionality to Camel
- Add Dashing ability to Camel
- Camels randomly sit down for a short amount of time
- Camels can spawn in desert villages
- Camel is a tall animal and the rider is high enough in the air that melee mobs can’t reach them
How to test new Minecraft Features:
You can find all previous changelogs in the Knowledge Base in the "Beta Information and Changelogs" category.
Please sign in to leave a comment.