I think goats should be made slightly more interesting and maybe useful and here are some ideas I brainstormed:
- Have them drop mutton, making them more useful, but still less efficient than cows. Then they aren't purely aesthetic like bats.
- Allow them to ram down doors and/or fence gates for more challenge containing them, and have it possibly have it happen if they're in a small pen or if attacked to escape.
- Make it so attacking them prompts them to attack back once and then try to flee quickly.
- Add goat horns, like the ones already in the Bedrock betas. But also allow the horns to regrow either other time or if fed something, so your goats aren't permanently hornless. It's also more realistic as in real life goats can regrow them if broken off.
- Allow some mobs to fight back? I understand Iron Golems not fighting back as it could show them having a sympathetic side toward animals, but all other mobs all being passive to goats when rammed is kinda strange.
- Have wolves attack goats, similarly to sheep.
Please sign in to leave a comment.