Grates - Another Use for Copper
- Liquids will flow into it, prioritizing it over the surrounding surface or any nearby edge, preventing the spread of a liquid
• Example: Say you have water flowing from the ceiling and a grate on the floor. As long as that grate is within the "spread range" of the water, the water will beeline towards the grate instead of flowing/spreading across the entire floor.
- Observer detects when a liquid flows or stops flowing into it
- Can be placed along any axis based on the direction that the player is facing (similarly to pistons)
• Model should probably be thin, like trapdoors, but be positioned one pixel into the space. So, for example, if it is placed in the floor below you, the top of the grate would sit at the same height as the top of the dirt path block.
- Crafted similarly to iron trapdoors, with a 2x2 of copper ingots
Please sign in to leave a comment.