Ideas That Would Fix the Current Problems with Bundles:
- Allow a click and drag function while holding right click. This will make it easier to put items into the bundle.
- When shift right-clicking on a chest with a bundle, all the items from the bundle will go in the chest. This solves the problem of inventory mess when trying to extract items.
- Typically when exploring structures (i.e. end cities), the items my inventory gets cluttered with the most are non-stackable items (i.e. armour and tools). If a bundle could hold 4 typically non-stackable items, they would be far more useful and would have a purpose well into the late game.
- Rabbit hide is too difficult to get. Allow leather to be used instead.
- When a hopper has a bundle inside, it will drain the items out of the bundle before draining the bundle bag itself. This would allow greater compatibility with redstone, and greater item management.
- As a builder myself, I typically like to build walls with a random assortment of blocks (i.e. stone walls with stone, andesite, and cobblestone). I propose that if a bundle has multiple different blocks inside of it, and you right-click while holding the bundle, it should place a random block from its inventory. This would give the bundle a secondary use and make it useful in the late game.
- I really like the GUI from the Minecraft live video where you can see all of the items inside the bundle, but I assume that is going to be implemented further down the road.
Please sign in to leave a comment.