Since we have Cave Spiders, Bee should follow suit in adapting to underground environments (specially considering a possible cave update in the horizon).
The Cave Bee would:
- Have paler fuzz, be thrice as long with a bend elongatetd body; Wings could stay the same size because it's cute.
- Be very territorial once adults, attacking players, slimes and normal bees upon approaching their hive.
- Spawn in Cave Hives found from Y 60-30, with spawning behaviour similar to Ocean Monuments; Nearby stone blocks are turned to honeycomb after generation.
- Undergo growth like horses and donkeys. Naturally generated instances would start at 20-50% age, and structures would come with around 5 persistent adults.
- Babies can be tamed with Phanthom Membrane and grown with sugar, and once adults the tamed bee will fight for you like a wolf.
It's important to remember these bees will do normal melee attacks (3 dmg on easy) and only use their stinger when on low health (Max health 20, attack once at 5).
Drops very few honeycombs and sometimes slime.
Please sign in to leave a comment.