A magician would be a new type of villager. It can do amazing magic, helping players and fellow villagers.
The magician's abilities must be easy to add to the game, so that it would be a realistic idea.
- A magic spell that attracts all dropped items to the player. Useful for if the player dies and loses a prized possession.
- Healing hurt villagers. If they come across a hurt villager, they will use magic to heal them. They can heal iron golems too.
- Curing zombie villagers. If you manage to safely trap the zombie villager, you can give the magician a rotten flesh. He/she will follow you to the zombie villager, and from a far distance they safely cast a healing spell.
- Finding biomes or villages. (Maybe this is far-fetched). The player types in the name of a biome or says "find village," and the magician uses their magic on a map or points in its direction.
- Finding lost pets. If your pet was lost somehow, the magician will teleport all of your lost pets to you.
- Teleportation. The player puts named banners on the ground as waypoints. The magician can use magic to teleport them to the waypoints and you will receive a single-use magical spell to teleport back. (e.g. the spell casts a beacon of light into the sky, which alerts the magician from afar that you want to come back) Useful for far-away homes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.