The absolute mode is a switch between the creative mode and the spectator mode.
- You can swap between being visible and interact with the world blocks or being invisible and fly around.
- The limit of reach is infinite, so you can place/destroy blocks e.g. at 100 blocks distance.
- You can enter the view of mobs, hostiles, etc. and unlike spectator mode enter their view and control them. Blazes for example could also shoot, Ender men could place destroy blocks und control.
- In the creative inventory you can now have new items, like spawn iron golem, spawn active tnt, .. for faster world edit.
- Brushes, that fill volume instantly with XXX, e.g. lava, stone, random (stone with ores or dirt).
- Random Chest 1-X: When chest is placed, it’s filled with the corresponding tier.
- Structure Tool: Place X structure: Underwater Ruins, Mansions, etc.
- On the map you can very fast change the height, biomes, similar to map editing applications, but right in the world
- Spawn Eggs, which spawn in groups
Also very fast access to..
- Nether and end without having to find the portal, but instant
- A map of the generated world.
Please sign in to leave a comment.