Travelling villagers attracted by campfire smoke
Provide the player with a way to colonize new villages and to add more life to the world.
- Travelling villagers would roam the land just like the travelling merchant
- They should spawn more rarely than the travelling merchant
- They should avoid villages that are already colonized
- They should be attracted to campfires with hay placed underneath
- If the campfire is not located in a potential village, then the villagers will continue to travel after 1 day has passed
- If the campfire is located in a potential village, the villagers will stay in the village
- They should travel with at least 1 llama with a chest containing loot
- They should flee from Pillagers
What does this add to the game?
The Minecraft team has decided against allowing villagers to be attached to a lead. Transporting villagers is very cumbersome and time consuming. After 1.14 it is now more likely that an entire village will be wiped out. If this happens it is very difficult to repopulate the village. This feature would make it easier to repopulate villages when this happens. Also it would be fun to see travelling villagers running from Pillagers in the wild and to possibly try to save them from the Pillagers.
I really hope you will consider adding all or part of this feature suggestion.
Thank you for reading and keep up the good work!
Please sign in to leave a comment.