We already got a lot of variety in our Overworld of Minecraft. But looking deep inside the land, the caves are the same all the time. Yes, sometimes you find ravines, mines, dungeons and stuff but caves are basically just made of stone, stone, gravel, dirt, stone, ores, stone and stone.
So what if we get some caves that are specific to biomes?
- Plains - This is a very basic cave without any special stuff. It would be found in Plains, Forests, Mountains and Savannas.
- Jungles - Imagine you step in to a cave and the further you go the more overgrown it gets. From vines crawling down the ceiling, bushes growing everywhere and some glowy mushrooms here and there.
- Deserts - A basic cave again but this time you can find a lot of sandstone and sand.
- Swamplands - A normal cave again but sometimes you find some vines and water pouring out from the ceiling.
- Oceans - Normal caves but either with or lot or full of water.
- Cold Biomes - Tundras, Taigas and Cold Oceans would be normal too. But sometimes you slip on some ice or find some frozen stones.
- Taigas - Taigas should be pretty basic but there's Podzol everywhere and sometimes you find some mossy rocks. What if caves are overgrown with mossy stone and if the Taiga-caves got a mysterious flare:
- Dark Forests - Dark forests are.. well, dark. And sometimes you feel evaporated. It would be very cool if caves would feature this personality and would be darker (maybe with some dark stone) and more narrow.
- Mushroom Islands - These are very interesting and the whole biome needs a workover to optimize the charme of it. I got no exact idea for this but I want something very special.
So what do you guy think?
Please sign in to leave a comment.