Help our team help your feedback get seen!
- Keep suggestions focused on a single idea per post. Feedback especially spanning multiple categories in a single post runs the risk of being removed. Put suggestions in the categories they belong in!
- Use paragraphs and lists. Do not use excessive amounts of bold and italics.
- Pictures should only be added when they are helpful and illustrate something unique within your post. Pictures and videos by themselves or without appropriate context are not feedback and will be removed.
- Avoid lists. Explain your ideas!
- Focus on biome diversity instead of just reskinning an item/mob/creature. Minecraft's biomes aren't made of cookie cutters, so the things that are there shouldn't be either. Dogs and cats are great examples of this!
- Check this page: https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360005029872
- Yes, explain your ideas but be concise. We love well thought out feedback. But pages and pages of an idea run the risk of “missing the actual stuff we need to see”. 250 words is a decent length and should cover the point adequately. Two words really doesn't explain an idea.
- NO ALL CAPS
- If you have a similar idea, but for a different version of Minecraft, you should to add your thoughts to the original thread. Remember, feedback is issue based, and will be addressed accordingly.
- "I agree" is a helpful post but also leads to spam. Posts are not petitions (that's not how this works).
- Slow down! Search! New threads that are just a revisit of an existing thread and sound similar are likely to be deleted no matter how great the new thread may be, regardless of votes. Be unique.
- Check if your suggestion is already completed. Here is an unofficial Minecraft wiki: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Minecraft_Wiki
Please note as we tinker around and optimize our site while things are new, varying levels of moderation on our end may occur. It’s normal. It’s fine. Rules will be adjusted to help make this site even better on an ongoing basis, so check the front page for any updates and changes.
We want to make sure the feedback site stays a great, valuable place to post.
Thanks for reading and of course, for contributing!