Updated Touch Controls FeedbackPinned
Our latest Preview release brings several updates to mobile controls which we're excited to share with you. These range from improvements to swimming all the way to control scheme onboarding.
Below are some questions based on the updates in this Preview which we would love to hear your feedback on, so once you've played and read through the questions, let us know what you think in the comments!
- How do the touch controls feel overall, and do you see any critical issues with them?
- Do you feel like block-breaking controls slow you down in creative mode?
- Compared to the prior Creative block-breaking mobile implementation currently in the retail version, are accidental block adds or breaks more or less common on the new touch controls?
- Does stack splitting feel intuitive?
Mobile Controls Onboarding Video
- Does the video help you better understand the differences between the control schemes?
Drag and Drop
- Does the drag-and-drop feature feel intuitive?
- Do you feel anything is missing with the drag and drop system, or does the feature improve your inventory management experience?
- Is jumping out of water easier now?
- Is it harder to drown underwater now?
- Does the new swim logic make swimming more enjoyable overall?
If you have any additional feedback you have doesn't fit the questions we’ve asked, feel free to create new feedback posts in this dedicated category!
Please sign in to leave a comment.