The Tower: Tower challenges/modifiers
About tower challenges/modifiers:
Players should be able to pick different challenges before entering the tower that'll modify the tower in different ways. These challenges won't be purely negative modifiers, but they'll be mostly negative.
The challenges could consist of stuff like this:
- Player deals 50% less damage, but mobs are 25% slower.
- Mobs deal 80% more damage, but player has invulnerability/ghost form on roll.
- 3 vexes constantly spawn around you to attack you every 10-15 seconds, sort of like night mode but only 3 vexes spawning.
- The player cannot use ranged weapons, however has electrified enchantment equipped, and artifact cooldown is decreased by 33%.
- The player cannot use melee weapons, however has infinite amount of arrows, and artifact cooldown is decreased by 33%.
Obviously, these are just examples, and ideas on how wild these challenges could be.
These challenges, when completed, will reward you with more options to pick from at the end of the tower. For example, you normally have 3 items to pick from when completing the tower, but if you complete one of the challenges, you'll have a 4th item that you can choose. If you complete two at once, you'll have 5 items to pick from, and if you complete 4 of them at once, you'll have 7 items to pick from etc. You'll still be able to take only one item, however this should make tower a bit less rng in terms of rewards, and should provide a lot of replayability.
Please sign in to leave a comment.