Some issues with Deep Dark Snapshot
I was trying out the new deep dark experimental and wanted to suggest a few things worth taking note of.
- The Warden is kinda easy to avoid. Placing blocks or worming around is an easy way to avoid the Warden. So I suggest letting them be able to jump 2 blocks high or break blocks would make it better.
- There needs to be better loot in the ancient cities. I know swift sneak is useful but there has to be at least diamond stuff in there, or else no one will really find a need to go down there.
- Only have Wardens spawn in the deep dark. I wanted to try if sculk shriekers would work in my haunted mansion to make a spooky effect, but it would just keep spawning Wardens.
- Lower bat spawn rates around the ancient cities. Within such a big cave I found it hard to move around quietly with all the bats around, they would spawn more Wardens unintentionally and make the Wardens angrier.
- Wardens can spawn in small patches. When I was moving around I alerted a shrieker and a warden spawned in a wall suffocating because of a 1x1x1 space in the wall. So I recommend that they should spawn in a 3x3x3 area at least.
- Swift sneak is too fast when climbing. When I was on ladders and vines it made me fast when I moved on ladders and vines causing parkour and climbing harder.
This is as far as I have found within the game if anyone else has experienced these issues please upvote this or write them down in the comments below.
Please sign in to leave a comment.