Introduce Worldgen Customization Options for the Wild Update
There should be options to tweak values of the world generation when creating a new world. Things like;
- Tweaking cave frequency/size, like modifying how frequent noodle or cheese caves will be.
- Modifying erosion; mountain rarity, disabling mountains getting cut off at Y=256, etc.
- Modifying continentalness; messing with how much land versus ocean should be in the world.
- Global temperature offset would modify the temperature of biomes in the world, allowing for snow-only worlds, or a world with no snow at all, and everything in between.
- Modifying ore rarity; maybe you want a challenge and want to reduce the iron found near the surface.
It would be a fun way to allow for new challenges and new playstyles. Not to mention, this could be a great way to introduce the new UI/UX to the masses by giving world creation options a new layer of customization.
Please sign in to leave a comment.