[Parity to Bedrock] Speedrun Gameplay
If you are playing the java edition and then, you realized your friends are playing the Bedrock Codebase. Hmm, let's buy bedrock. After a sudden, you would realize that, hmm I know an axe is more powerful than a sword, but since I noticed that there are some differences. Minecraft is Minecraft. Whatever the language is, it should be the same gameplay.
Here, I listed some differences between Java and Bedrock that affects gameplay.
1. Match damage animation from java to bedrock.
2. Water shouldn't be destroyed by dragon.
3. Arrows shall pass through iron bars
4. Arrow's projectile trajectory should match java.
5. Ender Dragon's AI should match Java's
6. Attack recharge should be added to Bedrock.
7. Tools attack damage algorithm should match Java's.
If you have more concerns what to be included, go ahead and comment and let the community decide if your idea will improve Minecraft. Thanks for reading and voting.
The fact that I can't finish the run in Bedrock is because I always die when beating the dragon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.