Amethyst needs some additional uses, and one great way to accomplish this would be by adding the ability to craft Bottles o' enchanting from them. This feature would be accompanied by a revamp of how these bottles work:
- Crafted from 3 amethyst shards (similar to a glass bottle)
- Can hold up to 512 experience (enough to take you from level 0 to level 19)
- If you are holding a bottle while collecting experience, it is added to the bottle.
- Bottles o' enchanting have a storage bar similar to tools' durability bars.
- When broken, bottles release 80-100% of their experience (so this feature would not be too overpowered).
- Naturally generated bottles contain 0-128 experience.
- When crafted, bottles already contain 16 experience.
- Able to be placed in the off-hand on Bedrock.
This feature would allow people to store, save, and exchange experience, which are currently features Minecraft is greatly lacking. It also gives a use to two features in dire need of more purposes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.