Criticism is welcomed
What will it do
- The Plunder enchantment could be found in shipwrecks, obtained through the enchantment table, gotten through fishing, and unlike other enchantment books as a high tier trade from fishing villagers.
- This enchantment when applied to a telescope will allow you too see players/mobs inventory, see the next 3 trades that a piglin will give(instead of it being completely random have the next 3 trades predetermined), and chest/hopper inventory.
- Once looking at an entity with an inventory it will show at the top of the screen till you look at another mob with a inventory or until you stop looking through the telescope.
- Can be used to help with breeding villagers as it is currently impossible to tell what each villager has in their inventory.
- Can be helpful in pvp as it allows players to better pick their fights at the cost of an inventory slot
Please sign in to leave a comment.