• The Silky Shafts biome is a heavily webbed biome home to colonies of spiders.
• There are spider eggs that hatch 1-4 baby spiders to attack a nearby player, webbed blocks that make the player move slow on it, webbed chests that can contain loot, lots of burrows, and it even holds the queen of the colony, The Mother Spider.
• The Mother Spider would be a mini-boss and a giant spider that walks fast on walls and ceilings, she carries babies on her back, and send them to attack the player as one of her attack moves, she has other attack moves like trapping the player in web and bite them, and she can go in small spaces.
• She is also the main egglayer of her colony, so all of the eggs are laid by her, she lays eggs every 15 seconds.
• When she is killed, she drops an item that would make the journey worth it, and can make very strong potions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.