8

Warden loot

3 Comments

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Sorted by oldest
  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    Before making a post you should always give full details, Like what will the skulk antenna do? Also they said the wardens not supposed to be a mob you’re meant to hunt down, and kill. It’s meant to be an obstacle, not a goal.

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    my loot table. nothing but there is a structure in the deep dark heres my loot table for it . it will have a 30% chance to have a muting 1 book in the chest  a 15% to have a muting 2 book and a 5% chance to have a muting 3 book and a 70% chance that it will have none also it will have a 99.9% chance the chest has 1 notch apple and a 0.1% chance to have five

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    The disc 5 is a better option