Raids - 2, 4, 6, or 8 Player Dungeons
Raids would require a team of 4, 6, or 8 players in Public/Invite matchmaking.
Each raid consists of the following:
- Waves of Enemies (Normal and Enchanted)
- Several areas that require a puzzle/test to be finished to pass(Puzzles like in Soggy Cave, kill x amount of waves, kill x amount of enemies, kill elite/buffed/boss enemy, etc.)
- A Single/Multiple Bosses to fight along the raid or at the end. (This is why more than 1 player would be required, or it could be soloable but extremely hard to do so. These bosses could also have Phases where you can't dmg them without killing the minions/enemies they spawn.)
Raids could also have difficulty added to them with current/New modifiers.
- x% more/less Health (Player and/or Enemies)
- x% more/less Damage (Player and/or Enemies)
- x% more/less Emerald Drop Rate
- x% more/less Loot Drop Rate
- x% higher/lower Chance for Normal/Rares/Legendaries
More extra stuff:
- Exclusive Cosmetics?
- Maybe a Battle Pass style of way for players to gain better stuff. (This could be a Free/Paid)
- Raids could also be similar to Daily trials or Unlimited runs.
- Exclusive Boss Types for Raids like a Corrupted illager Chief/Commander or Ender Creature(Ender Dragon, etc.)
- Exclusive Currency for a Raid Shop(Things that are guaranteed to be a specific rarity, have a specific enchantment, or be a specific weapon/Gear, etc. The item would still be random, but these would be guaranteed on whatever item they get. This could also be used to get Exclusive cosmetics.)
No space left. RIP
Please sign in to leave a comment.