~~~INTRO/HOW IT'S GENERATED~~~
This biome generated by the player. When a player or entity lights a forest on fire, or maybe a plains?, the fire that has burnt out or "duplicated" will leave a husk of a burnt log or grey dead leaves, grass etc. The biome could technically spawn on chunk generation, but the biome is supposed to spread over time.
- New logs
- New mobs? Maybe a rare chance of a skeleton horse?
- Wood could drop charcoal.
- Maybe the new generated portals could spawn here. Adding lore.
- Witches could spawn here normally. Maybe more potion stuff?
- Dirt or wood could be a fire source like netherack
- + Fire could give off a smoke effect that would add a eerie atmosphere to this biome.
I am open to ideas...
Please sign in to leave a comment.