To unlock this setting, but not activate it, you have to defeat the Arch-Illiger on Apocolypse Mode.
Once that is done, a room will appear in the house; The Basement. You can find it under the stairs.
There will be a lever there that you can switch Off & On. When you flick it, the Nighttime Difficulty is activated.
The difference between Day & Night Difficulties is:
- What you experience normally when playing a level. (Even if it is nighttime in the level.)
- Mobs will be spawning. - Faster & Harder based on the difficulty level.
- No Phantoms will appear until one of your team members die.
- Gear & Artifact power will increase from Apocolypse 7/ Highest Difficulty.
- Mobs sense you from farther away.
- Almost Impossible.
I feel like to make the game even MORE replayable... Well... It just makes it all very difficult. So difficult that you have to start all the way back on Default 1: Night and make you work your way back up the ladder.
Comment if you have any ideas, or feel like some of this would need to be changed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.