How it will work is by:
1. Player makes a Nether Portal and brings overworld items and blocks.
2. Player will gather more resources to build Nether base, (if in Crimson, Warped) will gather the biome's wood, (if in Soul Sand Valley) will gather soul soil to craft soul torches. Note: Some ideas I have is the addition of Nether sticks made from Nether Planks, Nether beds to set the player's spawn in the Nether, and a tree that spawns in the Nether Wastes that are slighty rarer than ones in the Plains.
3. After obtaining netherite tools and weapons, all the items that would be obtained after that will not use items from the overworld so that the player won't constantly jump though the two dimensions to many times.
4. Players will eventually craft armor and tools stronger than netherite (some should be resistant to fire and lava damage).
5. The player should fight some Nether enemies, raid fortresses, and Nether bosses (like the Wither) with said items.
6. When the player feels like he or she is ready, they will exit the Nether to fight the Enderdragon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.