Let me choose a server and automatically launch the right Minecraft version
Currently, you have to memorise what Minecraft version is used by each of the servers you play on.
It might go like this:
1. Open the Launcher
2. Choose a Minecraft version (like 1.14.2)
3. In Minecraft, click "multiplayer' to see the server list
4. Now I can see that none of the servers I like are running 1.14.2 so I can't join. Oops. I look at the server I want to play on, remember what version it has, then exit Minecraft and go back to the launcher and start again with the right version.
I suggest that servers are listed in the launcher, so I can:
1. Open the launcher
2. Bring up the server list (in the launcher)
3. Choose any server I like, no matter what version it is running
4. The launcher launches the matching version of Minecraft, then joins that server.
Please sign in to leave a comment.