Why is rotten flesh so useless? I get that it’s a drop from zombies meant to fill up your inventory, but I think there should be more varients of it, along with new uses.
There are two new variants that could be added.
- soggy flesh - dropped by drowned
- sandy flesh - dropped by husk
- rotten pork - dropped by pigman
Now then. These pieces of flesh will come in handy in many cases. These include:
- incense: if you put a piece of flesh of any kind in a crafting table with a piece of quartz, you can create an incense candle. When placed down, zombies will be attracted. The type of zombie depends on the flesh you craft the candle with. This will be useful for mob farms. The candle has a range of 32x32x32.
- virus syringe: placing a piece of flesh in a crafting table surrounded by three glass and an iron bar will give you a virus syringe. The syringe can be launched from a dispenser, bow or crossbow. If it hits a villager or zombie of any type, they will be transformed into the respective zombie. Using soggy flesh makes a drowned virus. Sandy flesh makes a husk syringe, etc.
- more heads: surrounding a skeleton skull with eight flesh will make a drowned, husk or pigman skull.
I think this would be amazing to add to Minecraft because flesh is useless and needs more varients along with more uses.
Please sign in to leave a comment.