Here's my suggestion about "extra XP" potions:
- It would take 2-8 minutes to spend, depending on how much you used the redstone
- It would have 15% of extra XPs, depending of the potion levels (Level 1 gives you 15%, Level 2 gives you 30%, and so on)
- It would applied when you received XPs, doesn't matter if it comes from the mob or ore or smelting, etc
- To get it, you must spend your XPs (10 levels of XPs at maximum) unlike other potions.
- It should not work on other dimensions to avoid huge XP farming (nether/end), but it's toggleable as a cheat.
- It won't give you extra XPs when you using grindstone.
- The potion is useful for servers and minigames but I need more feedback on the singleplayer survival side.
Please sign in to leave a comment.