Add/Improve the ability to lock chests, since this has kind off been implimented:
- Chests (and maybe other inventories and doors) can be locked with a key that can be crafted with gold.
- To lock a chest, you hold a key and shift-right-click the chest to be locked. The Key and the chest will now have sort of an id or something, that makes the key unique and the key is bound to that chest. Also, when a chest is locked, the thing on the front of the chest(i don't know what it's called) will change to a lock.
- A locked chest can be opened by just right clicking with the correct key.
- A locked chest can't be interacted with by hoppers, droppers, etc.
- To remove a lock from a chest it just has to be shift-right-clicked with the corresponding key again and the key will again become "unlinked"
- Locked chests can be broken, but will drop a locked chest item with the items inside
- Also, locked chests can't be put in shulker boxes (and maybe other inventories)
I don't want to make my idea to have too complicated, because I think it wouldn't fit minecrafts asthetic.
Please sign in to leave a comment.