The second idea is the wither rework. Here is how it would work:
1. The player gathers wither skulls and soul sand like usual.
2. In the nether fortress there is a room with a wither reactor or a block for which the wither is placed on. When you complete the normal T shape the wither comes to life and the reactor transmits a beam to the wither giving it power and the wither explodes like usual but does no block damage.
3. The withers attacks will not do damage to blocks but he will gain a special flamethrower attack which will set any blocks or entities it touches on fire. If the player uses a shield he has a very high chance of blocking it from in front. If the player gets hit from behind then see ya in heaven Steve...
4. Once the fight ends the reactor will send out a beam sucking in the energy to create a wither star which sits atop it ready to be picked up.
The new reactor block can only work in the nether which means the fight has to take place there however the fight will be more fun
The wither star will now gain 3 functions.
1. To craft a beacon,
2 to craft a second reactor which can be placed anywhere in the nether
3. it can be used as a very long lasting fuel source, almost infinite maybe..
The main post can be found here: https://feedback.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/community/posts/360035231311-Complete-nether-overhaul-links-enclosed-
Please sign in to leave a comment.