This might be a really bad idea. I thought it over for about 10 seconds. But here goes.
There should be an enchantment for bows that allows bows to shoot multiple arrows. Here is a list of what it would do:
1. This enchantment would allow for multiple arrows to be shot out of one bow, similar to Legolas’s technique in the Lord of the Rings.
2. There would be three levels, and each level allows for one extra arrow to be shot. There would be a central arrow which would shoot straight, and the other arrows would go in a slightly different direction.
3. This enchantment would be mutually exclusive with infinity, but not mending.
4. Each arrow would take a durability point away from the bow, resulting in the bow losing durability quickly.
5. Each arrow would remove one arrow from the player’s inventory, of course.
Post creative names for it in the comments section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.