Mine shaft improvements:
- Break rooms. this it where miners went to smelt ores, take a break, or to fix their tools. This new room comes complete with loot, a map of the mine shaft, a crafting table, a furnace, and a skull! great for moments when you run out of food, tools, resources, and sanity!
- Replace gravel with wood planks to keep the mine shaft looking nice.
- Add occasional skulls laying on the floor here and there for dramatic effect.
- Increase endermen spawn rate in and around the stronghold's chunks, including inside the stronghold.
- Add a super rare loot room with 5 silverfish spawners under the lava below the portal. It's got to have good loot with that security!
- Add a bed room. If theirs a library, someone must have lived there. More on this in the post I made in "Villagers, NPC, Humanoids"
Hot springs can be found on the surface, attached to a cave system, or in it's own little pocket, but are rare. This special water can regenerate your health as you step into the warm, soothing, pool of relaxation. It will also cool into "Cooled spring water" after a while when you put it into a bucket or bottle, but can be reheated in a furnace. Now I want to take my own soothing bath!
Please sign in to leave a comment.