Bring Back 3D
While this feature was rather unused by the masses, the 3d anaglyph feature was utilized by some players.
I believe the incorrect color and eye position settings to be partly to blame for the lack of use.
I recommend re-adding 3D Anaglyph capability, but allow players to customize the settings if need be. Settings I advise include:
- "Eye/Camera separation" to allow a player to adjust the depth of field until it is comfortable and proper 3D
- Ability to select a VR Type
- 1. "Side-by-Side/Cardboard" view in case someone is trying to use a phone in a vr viewer and using an "extra screen" app to play in 3d, in addition to the option to add the phone's gyro to controls should the app access that also.
- 2. "Red/Cyan Anaglyph" to allow use of classic 3D technology.
- 3. "Shutter Glasses" to allow the use of 3D equipped TVs.
- Options to change Color (for 3d Anaglyph), or Shutter calibration speeds (for shutter glasses), and Cardboard settings (for if a VR-Viewer is used).
Please sign in to leave a comment.