X

NOTICE

Are you sure you want to report this?

How can we improve the existing moving creatures of Minecraft? Show us your coolest fantasy creatures. We are very interested in ideas that are unique and not just lists of mobs - spamming lists of animal names is spam and violates our posting guidelines. Be sure to check the Previously Considered Suggestion page (no sharks, MINECON Vote rejected monsters) before you post!

524

Lions

35 Comments

Post a new comment:

Please sign in to leave a comment.

Sorted by oldest
  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    They actually should spawn in the jungle.

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    It would be very helpful merging if you were to add this me and my friends are trying to do a role-play of the Lion king

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    How about a funny feature with cats, if a lion sees a cat, it should possibly try to roar at the cat and the cat just meowing louder until the following happens 99% chance for the lion to roar back at the cat and fight it, 1% maybe lower chance for the cat to actually scare the lion, and it become dominant, which if it was your cat causes all lions to be tamed to you until the cat dies, and anything that harms you or the cat take damage. They follow the cat that's dominant to them, and if it's a non tamed cat will kill anyone who goes to close, and the cat or lions that follow cat can no longer be tamed. Its add some nice redstone defences and features, also they need a separate mob for dominant lion and if theres 2 nearby maybe have them fight until one dies, which then it doesnt die but becomes a regular lion instead. If a dominant lion trusts you then all lions you make via breeding another lion with it will also trust you unless you kill a dominant lion in the pack, adding a unique taming system for them

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I really like the idea!

  • 0
    Registered User commented
    Comment actions Permalink

    I think that there should also be something like hippopotamus or water buffalo that they hunt naturally in the savanna you know just to keep him happy