Hello! Another idea! Clouds are just... uh... meh. Plain and bland. But, what if we added a giant castle in the clouds? Made with the colors white, light gray, yellow, light blue and blue? Made from concrete? Or wool? Well, that cloud castle should be surrounded with a small, peaceful, village, with the same color scheme. It would be like the clouds. Not a giant shadow. It would be very hard to find. Villagers are in different groups. Here are some types of villagers.
- Magician (Rides on a cloud and has a blue, yellow and white “Cloud Wand” in his (or her?) hand. Has a white robe with purple lining. He (or she) will give you a training wand (a stick with a yellow tip) for 6 wood planks. Cloud wand for 5 emeralds (casts purple magic beams that deal 10-30 damage.) Cloud Mount for 10 emeralds (makes you float and move faster.)
- Collecter (has a white robe with yellow lining and a blue pin) collects things like wool, wood, stone and clay. (Trades 20 wood planks for 2 stone) 20 wool for 2 wood planks and 20 stone for 2 wool)
- Farmer ( wears white robe with green lining and has a training wand in hand.) has a little farming area (trades 8 wool for 8 wood planks, 4 carrots for 10 seeds, and cloud collar for 35 wool)
Also, exclusive animals!
1. Cloud Sheep
2. Cloud cat (Light blue or light purple and has small white wings) can be tamed using a cloud collar
3. Cloud wolf ( light blue or light purple and has larger wings than cat) can be tamed using cloud collar
A Cloud Queen should be added. She has long, flowing light blue and purple hair with a long blue and purple dress. Wears a silver crown with a lighting bolt on in. Pale skin. Giant white wings. She gives you quests. Everytime yo say no to her quests after the start, then she will get more mad. Eventually, she will send out her guards and pets.
Hoped you liked it! Please votes if you like it, please vote! Bye!
Please sign in to leave a comment.