My idea is a new type of dungeon:
It'd have an aboveground entrance, ornate, yet deprecated, and it'd have a spiral staircase leading into the main structure below.
The dungeon would be divided in floors, with random mob spawners, special rooms, traps and loot chests scattered around.
The objective of the dungeon would be to find a staircase on each level, leading you deeper and deeper.
The deeper you got, the better the loot.
It'd also be a massive structure, kinda like a stronghold but not exactly a stronghold.
At the end, the player would have reached Bedrock level, and there'd be a boss fight with either:
- A Zombie with fully enchanted diamond armor and an enchanted diamond sword.
- A Skeleton with the same equipment as the Zombie, but with a bow, obviously.
- A massive Slime with infinite Resistance II applied to it.
- Some Illusioners and an Evoker.
- A Zombie Pigman with the same gear as the Zombie and Skeleton.
- A Wither Skeleton with the same OP gear.
- Creeper Spawners encased in Obsidian.
- Blaze Spawners encased in Obsidian.
- Some Vindicators.
- An Enderman with Resistance II and Speed II applied to it.
- Basically, enhanced normal mobs.
After defeating the boss, the player would be transported back to the surface, the dungeon's layout would change, and the boss would change as well. The player got to keep their loot, and could take on the dungeon again, however, it'd have harder challenges, and better loot.
As the player passes the dungeon again and again, it grows more deteriorated, with a random chance of the structure just being downright destroyed. Once the dungeon was destroyed, the player could go through one last time, this time, taking on all of the bosses I mentioned earlier as regular enemies!
At the end, there'd be a unique boss (You guys can have that idea, but I was thinking on some sort of evil sorcerer-type boss.), defeating it would net the player some special items: diamond gear with above-limit enchantments (Such as Sharpness VII.), infinite use tools and such.
I didn't flesh this out too much, but I hope some people like this idea.
Please sign in to leave a comment.