My thread mostly going to be about lighting and its problem compared to the console edition.
I've recently been struggling to move to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, mainly because of the drastic difference on the lighting.
- First of all, I noticed that there wasn't a gamma controller, which made the lighting of the surroundings slightly dark.
- I noticed that colour of the grass were darker and had a very different colour than the grass on console edition, and the grass blending and having darker areas did not feel right at all (this might be something you guys really need to change).
- I noticed that some blocks and things didn't blend with the surroundings; like doors being very bright, or dark oak planks being so difficult to see, or animals have no light-logic at all, I mean they are so bright even when they are in my barn. And these are just some of them.
- I noticed during sunsets, the skies were so orange, and honestly it hurt seeing it through my Xbox.
- And lastly; snow biomes ARE JUST, SOOOO BRIGHT!!!
Now don't get me wrong, you guys did a fantastic job on the bedrock edition, and I honestly love it. But these problems are just triggerring me and it doesn't feel right at all, making it hard for me to move.
Thank you guys for your time. ;)
Please sign in to leave a comment.