Let's talk about the Crafter!Pinned
Do you smell that? The sweet scent of a brand-new update! Minecraft Update 1.21 was announced at Minecraft Live last weekend and today, we're bringing you one of new features in snapshot, preview and beta. Introducing the Crafter, a new block that, combined with a redstone signal paves the way for autocrafting!
Development on the Crafter and 1.21 is still underway, which is where your feedback comes in! We want to hear all of your thoughts and suggestions, as well as answer the following questions:
- How do you feel about the comparator signal used for the Crafter?
- In general, how do you feel about the use of toggleable slots with the Crafter - is it easy to understand how to toggle the slots?
- What do you think of the Crafter visuals?
- Is the visual feedback when the Crafter is powered and in use easy to understand?
- What do you think about not having the recipe book in the UI like with the crafting table?
- What do you think about the recipe used to make the Crafter - is it well balanced?
- Do you feel this block is accessible for non-technical players? If not, how would you improve that?
Once you've tried it out for yourself, let us know what you think in the comments!
How to test new Minecraft Features:
Please sign in to leave a comment.