Let's talk about Sign Improvements!Pinned
In this week's snapshot and preview, we're sneaking in some sign improvements which we intend to release in the upcoming Trails & Tales Update. Here's what's new:
- Signs have improved customization options
- Sign text can now be edited after being placed in the world
- Both sides of the Sign can now have separate text and colors, allowing for further customization options
- By default, a Sign will prompt you to input the front side's text when placed
- To apply text to the back-side, you must walk to the other side and interact with that face to edit it
- Signs can now also be waxed with Honeycomb, preventing any further edits to its text
Let us know what you think in the comments!
How to test new Minecraft Features:
You can find all previous changelogs in the Knowledge Base in the "Beta Information and Changelogs" category.
Please sign in to leave a comment.