Posted: October 4, 2022
A new update is available that addresses some issues that have occurred since the release of 1.19.30.
As always, we appreciate all your help and input, please report any new bugs at bugs.mojang.com and leave your feedback feedback.minecraft.net.
- As of October 5, 2022, players on the Xbox versions of Minecraft will begin receiving an update that improves game performance, alongside a few other changes. You can read more about this in our FAQ Article
New Mobile Touch Controls:
- Under Settings > (Controls) > Touch there is a new toggle entitled, Enable New Touch Controls Schemes. When toggled ON, a new Interaction Model dropdown menu will appear, allowing players to use the new Touch scheme, the new Crosshair scheme, or the original Classic scheme.
- Fixed several crashes that could occur during gameplay
- Fixed terrain on Maps getting replaced with black pixels (MCPE-162421)
- Fixed a bug that unbound the Inventory key when using the Full Keyboard Gameplay toggle
- Fixed players sometimes spawning under the obsidian platform and falling into the void after entering an End Portal for the first time after the 1.19.30 update on Realms (MCPE-162482)