Posted: July 26, 2022
A new update is available on Minecraft to address some issues since the release of version 1.19.10.
Please continue to upvote and report any new bugs at bugs.mojang.com and leave us your feedback at feedback.minecraft.net.
- Fixed a bug that could cause mobs to not load into the world if their saved y-position was greater than or equal to 25
- Fixed incorrect texture rending of players when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-156577)
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of some mobs, like Horses, when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-132747)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Command Blocks from saving if a Command Block Alias wasn’t provided while playing on Realms
- Fixed a bug where suspended accounts could not play local worlds or navigate the menus on Xbox platforms