Posted: July 26, 2022
A new update is available on Minecraft to address some issues since the release of version 1.19.10.
- Fixed a bug that could cause mobs to not load into the world if their saved y-position was greater than or equal to 25
- Fixed incorrect texture rending of players when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-156577)
- Fixed incorrect texture rendering of some mobs, like Horses, when using RTX on Windows (MCPE-132747)
- Fixed an issue that prevented Command Blocks from saving if a Command Block Alias wasn’t provided while playing on Realms
- Fixed a bug where suspended accounts could not play local worlds or navigate the menus on Xbox platforms